Friday, August 29, 2008

FINAL PROOFS

yep, it's that time of the year again... - - - - got the final proofs for BELGRADE BELONGS TO ME book, approved them, and that's pretty much it. Can't wait to see the advanced copy, hopefully in a month or so. Everything looks great, and this will without a doubt be my best book so far. The book spans more than 10 years, and it's very personal, cause Belgrade is the city that made me who I am.
The book size and paper stock are the same as IT'S ALL GOOD, but print quality will be much better this time, tritone printing as opposed to duotone, which means blacks will be more black, etc etc ...






7 Comments:

Blogger robert said...

Congratulations, i love to look through new windows especially from places so different from what is common and familiar too me.. looks promising B !!

Is there a preface to the book ? I think it would be interesting to read an interview or hear your thoughts on the making of this long term project..

August 29, 2008 at 10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

even there are shots I already know (one in particular)
how can I say I JUST CAN'T WAIT???!!?!?!?
Ms Larsen

August 30, 2008 at 3:07 AM  
Blogger - said...

there will be a preface, four pages, my story, from the heart, very very personal

August 30, 2008 at 6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also just can't wait for reading your story as well as your pictures.

August 30, 2008 at 7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love you boogie.

Girls from Banjica...

August 31, 2008 at 3:14 AM  
Blogger Herbert Baglione said...

cocksparrer rules !
:)

August 31, 2008 at 10:22 PM  
Blogger - said...

haha, they definitely ruled :)

September 1, 2008 at 7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home