Thursday, December 11, 2008

guess who

Who makes the best URBAN TECHNICAL GEAR in the world? - ACRONYM does. Their gear is super thought out, insanely durable, with amazing details. The amount of research that goes into each ACRONYM piece does not go unnoticed. Whenever I travel, go on shoots, I wear Acronym and if I need to crawl, jump, go in a desert or a rainstorm, I now it won't sell me out.

Acronym recently posted a couple of videos HERE, check them out.

And here is my favorite Acronym jacket, the S-J1A, in action.

ACR_MOV_2 from ACRNM on Vimeo.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! where can i buy one in milan?
andre

December 12, 2008 at 6:02 AM  
Blogger - said...

as far as I know only in SLAM JAM

December 12, 2008 at 6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home