Wednesday, October 22, 2008

BELGRADE BELONGS TO ME, advanced copy just in

Fresh off the press ---> advanced copy of my BELGRADE BELONGS TO ME just came in, and it looks amazing. The print quality is great, tri-tone this time, my best book so far, I love it, what can I say. It's available for pre-order on the POWERHOUSE BOOKS website + all pre-orders come signed (which is a good deal considering IT'S ALL GOOD signed is 50 bucks)

The book opens with the speech that Major Dragutin Gavrilovic gave to the defenders of Belgrade in 1915 before the decisive battle against Germans, it makes my skin crawl every time I read it.

"At three o'clock sharp, the enemy must be crushed by your mighty charge, torn to pieces by your grenades and bayonets. The honour of Belgrade must be spotless. Soldiers, heroes, The Supreme Command has erased our names from its roll. Our regiment is sacrificed for our King and Fatherland. You don't have to worry anymore about your lives that no longer exist. So forward, to glory! Long live the King! Long live Belgrade!"












My SAO PAULO book got a little review in the QVEST EDITIONS ...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, boogie!
It looks so good.
I can't wait.

My Sao Paulo book, Amazon Japan said they will ship it to me beginning of December. Hope it comes in by Christmas!

October 22, 2008 at 11:42 PM  
Blogger Ms Larsen said...

maaan.. looks GREAT!!! and the lady in the back cover's in our livingroom's wall!!!!!!!!! .............. big big ups!

October 23, 2008 at 3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home