Saturday, May 24, 2008

off to tokyo

I just got back two nights ago, after two weeks in Belgrade and a week in Italy, and tomorrow morning I'm off to Tokyo for a shoot.

My book on Belgrade is wrapped up, so there was no pressure to shoot - it was nice to just chill for a change; and eat and drink, and get fat... but of course, I snapped a couple of shots, as always.

Here are some shots from the first couple of rolls I processed today.







My wife and kid joined me in Belgrade and we went all together to Milan.
I love Europe, especially Italy ... completely different way of life. I like waking up, walking across the street and having the best espresso in the world (NOT FROM A PAPER CUP). People are more normal than in nyc, it's hard to explain, more friendly and laid back. We definitely want to move to Italy some day soon.




After two days in Milan, we drove to Tuscany for a wedding. It was great, Tuscany is surreal, amazing and perfect, too perfect for me to shoot - wherever you turn you see a perfect postcard shot. So I just emptied my brain, it was my first vacation from photography in a long time.

this is where we stayed


me and Maya


Nami and Maya

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do jaja!

Banjica Is Mine!

May 25, 2008 at 5:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

of course people is more friendly but don't forget that people voted Berlusconi!!!! xcept me and my husband.
btw sarete i benvenuti in Italia!!!!
Srecan put na Tokyo !!
^^Ms Larsen^^

May 25, 2008 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger robert said...

surreal>nice pairing of images B !!

May 26, 2008 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger - said...

hey thanks! cheers from Tokyo; jet lag is a bitch, woke up at 4am.

May 26, 2008 at 2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home