Wednesday, January 14, 2009

And you were wet But you had a dryer You used to speak the truth But now you're liar You used to speak the truth But now you're clever

HAPPY MONDAYS RULED THE WORLD IN THE 1990s

I wrote for luck They sent me you I sent for juice You gave me poison I order a line You form a queue Try anything hard Is there anything else you can do Well not much I know, I've been trained I can sit and stand And beg and roll over I don't read I just guess There's more than one sign But it's getting less


Steady job in a small town Guaranteed to bring me right down Guaranteed to take me nowhere Guaranteed to make me lose my hair


Hey rainmaker he got golden plans I tell you
You'll make a stranger in your own land
Hey good lady he's got God on his side he got a double
Tongue you never think he would lie