Saturday, February 2, 2008

HOLGA

I really love playing with my holga lately - It weighs nothing, so I carry it with me pretty much all the time.
But I think the most interesting thing about holga is that you only have 12 shots, and you shoot one at the time, so you pay more attention, you're more careful about what you shoot. If you miss the right moment, it's gone, cause it takes time to advance to the next frame. Not like my other (film, no digital here) cameras with motor drives where you burn as many shots as you need.






4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the same feeling when I switched from digital to film photograpny.

February 2, 2008 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger Ronnie Ruiz said...

love that top one. makes me long for some other place than where i am now. yeah, i need a road trip.

February 2, 2008 at 9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Banjica republika...

February 3, 2008 at 3:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mechavnik's church.. I see I see!
Ms Larsen

February 3, 2008 at 8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home